The greatest creations are those that as you create them, you get lost in your thoughts, by the time you're tired of thinking you're holding in your hands, something from deep within...

Welcome inside my head, my heart...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Major Awards! :D

Oh my goodness, I received 4 awards over the past couple weeks and I am completely honored!!

I am a little overwhelmed doing all of these at once but will do my best to do this difficult task of selecting just a few of you for each. Even more difficult considering many of you may have them already. I may add to this later if the rules allow :)

If you don't particularly like wearing badges or already have the award I’m tagging you for, no worries! How great to be thought of, and possibly more than once huh :)

In the order received:

Helena thinks my blog is fabulous!


Thank you!

The rules state that I must list 5 things that I'm addicted to, and pass the award along to 5 blogs I admire, and they must do the same.

Chetta Cheese Chatter
Bonnie Jones


The Sisterhood Award.
At admit I giggled when I first received this little pocket badge but I absolutely
LOVE what it represents and am honored to receive it from the fabulous Sherry Goshon.
Thank you Sherry : )



This award is presented to blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude.
The requirements of accepting this blog are:
1. put the award logo on your blog and/or post
2. nominate five other blogs that you feel show the spirit of the award.
3. to let the nominees know about the award, comment on their blog.
4. Link to the nominees in your blog post.
5. To show gratitude and friendship to the person that gave you the award, link to them in a blog post.

Pattee
Sue
Karen

Yeah, that's right I snuck a few extras in there that deserve this one, and what huh? :) hee hee


The Kreativ Award
Thank you Nita! :)


The requirements of this award are that the recipient list 7 things that they love and to pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers, and to notify those bloggers, I chose:



The Proximidade Award was given to me by
Pattee , Thank you! :)



The description of this award is as follows.
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”

and so I give pass this award to 8 other bloggers, friends...
and ask that they do the same....




I'm supposed to list 5 addictions and 7 things I love/like with the above awards so I'll combine them into the following:


Like/Love, Addictions and/or a lil something about me in no particular order of importance,

Coffee, especially w/ coffeemate

Red wine


Having a world to get lost in...

Creating…drawing.. sculpting, painting....

Organizers!


Family, friends and pets (my kitties and froggie)
I absolutely love frogs!! And all animals,
earth/science/nature (and collecting fragments of it)

The rain, and walking in it without coat or umbrella.

The violins in an orchestra.

The sound of a piano.


I love all trees, and especially bare ones.

and our deck
(no matter how unkempt it is.)
I go to bed later than most of the world and wake up earlier.
I get little sleep.
While the world is sleeping and all is quiet I’m usually enjoying coffee or wine out there, beneath and gazing into the trees, listening to the wind rustle them and their beautiful chimes.

No matter how busy or chaotic life gets I can walk out there, look up into the trees and deep in my soul feel a sense of connection, calm, and peace. Even if I’m only out there for a moment.







Thanks for the awards, and for visiting. ;)

Hugs,
Sprite

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPrite ~I can't believe that what some of your favorite things are mine....
I love coffee mate in my coffee (only the original tho)

Red Wine... of course... and I love to sit on my deck with wine and listen to the quiet and look the stars. Coffee in the morning when all the birds are singing and my chickens are pecking away....

Organizers.... do I have enough of them??????

I have a wonder with frogs... my dad used to bring them to me ...

violins are my favorite or fiddles...

I try to walk in the rain with no umbrella ~ since it rains so much here... I get wet a lot!

Oh an thank you thank you for the award!

3rdEyeMuse said...

what a wonderful celebration of you! congratulations on all the well deserved recognition ... you are sooooo worthy!

and thank you ... I'm quite touched.

BUT! I have to admit that my favorite part of your whole post was your random list at the end ... makes my heart smile. :)

Three cheers to you!!

Bonnie Jones said...

Thank you Sprite for forwarding the "Fabulous" Award to my blog; I am truly honored....will post soon.

I also love to sit on my screened in patio in my back yard with coffee in the AM and a drink in hand in the PM...smelling the Confederate Jasmine, Sweet Olive and the Banana Fiscata with my husband and Scottie dog. We have wind chimes all around the patio and also hanging from the ceiling......love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonnie

Linda Fleming said...

Woo Hoo! I get an award from Sprite! Oh, I am so tickled. thank you, Sprite ;)

thomi said...

Oh, Spite, i just saw this award. Thank you so much! Sorry, I was ill for some weeks.
Danke, Spite, für diesen Award. Ich freue mich sehr und fühle mich sehr geehrt. Leider war ich krank und fange gerade erst an, alle liebe Bloggerfreunde zu besuchen. Aber nun kommt er gleich auf meine Seite und ich werde auch versuchen, alle Richtlinien zu erfüllen!
Ganz liebe Grüße von Helena