The greatest creations are those that as you create them, you get lost in your thoughts, by the time you're tired of thinking you're holding in your hands, something from deep within...

Welcome inside my head, my heart...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lookie what I got!

Hello everyone!!

Although we were in the middle of a snowstorm, a magnificent surprised arrived in the mail yesterday!

Through one world one heart I won this awesome tile from Jean's Zoss @ http://bluebirdslivinginthemeadow.blogspot.com/

I am sooo happy and excited!


Wow! What an awesome artist!
The photo cannot possibly do this piece justice, I hung it immediately as well as the beautiful little card and stickers she placed on the package!

Check out her work if you are not familiar with it, you are in for a real treat!!

Thank you so much Jean!! I LOVE IT!



BIG hugs,
Sprite

2 comments:

Linda Fleming said...

Isn't that wonderful! Lucky you, Sprite. Now where are those UFOs? LOL!

3rdEyeMuse said...

it is quite beautiful - thanks for the link & congratulations!