The greatest creations are those that as you create them, you get lost in your thoughts, by the time you're tired of thinking you're holding in your hands, something from deep within...

Welcome inside my head, my heart...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm back! With lots to share :D

Hi Everyone :)

It's been a while...apparently when you have too many images stored on picasa you can no longer update your blog with photos. I finally moved them and am super excited to be back. I have lots of new work to share!

Here are my newest ornaments and sculptures. They're currently in my Etsy shoppe with Free shipping! There you will also find additional photos and details on each piece and its creation... :)

Seahorse Dragon Sculpture

















Here's some additional views:
















A Snowy Elf Head Ornament


















Other views...








Creepy Christmas Creature!!? :)

















What a weird and festive creature huh! :) He's got a little skull tucked under his arm.

























Snow and Crackled Ice Dragon
He has a crackled ice heart embedded in his chest and is holding a chunk of ice.























"Frozen water" wings!













I'll be listing some of my other mixed media work and sculptures in my store later this week but I also have some new creature WIP's to share. I will do my best to update more frequently as time permits. I occasionally post quick updates on FB too (Sprite Hansen). A giveaway will be coming soon as a little thank you to my friends and followers so please stay tuned!

I'm just getting back into blogging and would love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for visiting...
Big hugs,
Sprite

6 comments:

Nichola said...

LOVE the snowwy elf especially. Simply gorgeous!

onbeingaminimum said...

Absolutely stunning pieces. I think the grinch is superb.

Jennifer Rose said...

love the dragon seahorse :D

Sprite said...

Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments! I'm so glad you like them! Janice I never considered that but its perfect! He is quite grinchlike :) Thank you! HUGS

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh such cool ornaments Sprite. They are wonderful and glad to have you back on line.

Flora said...

LOVE LOVE your art Sprite, but that green guy is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings,Flora